29 month old toddler development
Asses your 29 months old growth development from physical characteristics to visual & motor development along with social and emotional behaviors.
By the end of the twenty-ninth month, your toddler will probably:
Mental Development of 29 month old child
- Practice language skills, and increase understanding of events, through make-believe play
- Sort items to classify them by size, number, or color
- Be able to apply general principles to solve practical problems
Visual Development of 29 month old child
- Watch his hand while scribbling with crayons, which improves his eye-hand coordination
Growth of 29 month old child
- Weigh about 12.8 kg (girl) or about 13.3 kg (boy)
- Be about 90 cm in height (girl) or about 91 cm in height (boy)
Motor Development of 29 month old child
- Start to pick up and put down objects carefully
- Be able to bang on a drum with a stick or make music with a xylophone
- Start to walk down stairs on her feet, assisted and with 2 feet on each step
Social and Emotional Development of 29 month old child
- Respond well to order in her environment
- Find stability in time-ordered family events that occur with regularity each day
- Be able to practice simple good manners, such as saying "please" and "thank you"
Toddler Development Tracker details are provided to give indications on the expected changes during different months, however, these changes varies from child to child and the mother needs to consult her child's doctor, if she has any concerns.