فوائد الأحماض الدهنية أوميغا 3
OMEGA-3 & ITS BENEFITS
One of the essential fats for our body & is present in food under 3 different types:
- Alpha-Linoleic Acid
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid
- Docosahexaenoic Acid
WHY IS IT ESSENTIAL?
- It is essential because our bodies cannot produce it properly & we must obtain it from the food we eat.
- It is also essential because it plays key roles in our body related to health & disease prevention.
- The health benefits conferred by n-3 fatty acids are important throughout the lifespan which means that omega-3 has major health benefits on all age groups.
1 BRAIN & VISION HEALTH IN EARLY AGE DEVELOPMENT
- Healthy brain development (increase in volume & enhanced motor skills) in infants and children "brain growth spurt" that starts from the last trimester Of pregnancy until first 5 years of child's age.
- Enhanced cognitive development: May lead to better vocabulary comprehension, better verbal intelligence, better attention & memory, reasoning & strategic planning.
- May improve visual development in children
2 HEALTHY IMMUNITY IN EARLY AGE DEVELOPMENT
Helps in the development of a good immune system in children to fight allergies & sickness
NATURAL SOURCES OF OMEGA-3
- Breast Milk
- Flax Seeds
- Chia Seeds
- Soy Beans
- Canola Oil
- Salflower Oil
- Sunflower Oil